Interns will be offered positions in several fields:
- Sales, Services & Support: Turn product innovations into vital client solutions.
- Marketing & Communications: A creative group ranging from event planners and designers to statisticians and analysts, our Marketing and Communications teams live and breathe the motto “users first.”
- People Operations: Keep Google going and growing. Our People Operations team (known elsewhere as HR) and administrative staff are the curious and creative colleagues that anchor us to our foundations and help us shoot for the moon.
- Google Technical Services: Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019;
- Be able to complete an 11-week program beginning in May or June 2018;
- Have authorization to work in the United States.
1.Analytical skills and an interest in taking on business problems.
2.Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
3.Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.