Eiffel scholarships are available in three main fields:
- engineering science at Master’s level,
- science in the broadest sense at PhD level (engineering science; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano- and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology);
- economics and management;
- law and political sciences.
The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance, an international return journey, social security cover, and cultural activities.Scholarship holders may also receive an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions.
- Only foreign nationals are eligible to apply for a scholarship from the French Government;
- For Master’s courses, candidates must be no older than 30;
- PhD candidates must be no older than 35 on the date of the selection committee meeting, March 2018;
- The knowledge of French is required.
The scholarships are merit-based.