Research opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Algorithms and theory
- Computer systems
- Human-computer interaction and cyberphysical systems
- Information and system security
- Machine learning
- Programming languages and software engineering
- Visual Computing
Fellows at ETH Zurich will receive a monthly stipend of about CHF1.750 to cover housing and living expenses. Travel and visa expenses will be covered.
- enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- expected graduation date in your current study program (Bachelor or Master) is January 2019 or later.
- have 2 years of study completed by summer 2018 (Master students naturally satisfy this condition).
The duration of the fellowship is fixed to the full two months of July and August. You can be present during the entire time.