Each session will focus on different aspects of Culture, Governance, Health and Science, Maths and Engineering, Law, Business, and Ancient Languages, and participants are welcome to choose the track depending on their interests and fields of study. These scholarships will cover the tuition fee of £1,500. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The scholarships are merit-based. The university requires applicants to be working at, or have obtained, a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their degree programme;
- If you have not studied at university, or do not meet academic requirements, contact summer-at-kcl.ac.uk to find out if your application can be considered based on other criteria;
- All classes are taught and assessed in English, except ancient language modules;
- All applicants must have studied English to at least level B2 (CEFR);
- Applicants should provide their academic transcript and a personal statement that states which module they would like to study.