YCI Forum aims to empower the creative sector as a catalyst of economic, social and urban transformation around the globe by linking individuals and communities connected to the program with one another through programs in Salzburg, follow-up events, inter-hub exchanges, cross-border projects, and other activities.
Selected participants will receive a full scholarship to participate in the YCI program, including travel costs, the session fee, room and board.
All applicants must submit the following information online using the registration form:
1. A personal statement (approx. 500 words) detailing:
- Your motivation for applying to the Young Cultural Innovators Forum;
- What you hope to take away from the program;
- What you will contribute to the local and global YCI network;
- How your participation will have an impact on your local community.
2. A brief bio;
3. A photo of yourself (this does not need to be professionally taken);
4. A CV/Resume including name and email address of 2 references.