The forum will bring together outstanding graduates from across the world to the historic grounds of Peking University in Beijing, from April 12th-15th, for four days of interactive discussions, simulations, site visits, networking sessions and immersion activities. Selected delegates will have their expenses covered for a full round-trip flight to Beijing, four days of accommodation, and meal costs.
The application for Yenching Global Symposium 2018 will consist of providing personal information, CV, and English proficiency scores.
- Young professionals and graduate students of any nationality are eligible to apply;
- A candidate should be a holder of an undergraduate degree in any field by December 31, 2017;
- This year’s applicants should not have attended any of the previous Yenching Global Symposiums;
- International English proficiency test score (at least IELTS 7/TOEFL 100/Cambridge 180/CEFR C1) is required if candidates have not attended a university where English was the sole language of instruction;
- Candidates should be no older than 30 years or no older than 32 by April 15th 2018 for countries where military service is mandatory.