On July 10, 2017 a young teenaged girl reportedly died after being electrocuted in a bathtub by her cell phone. She was either plugging the device or it was already plugged in when it fell into the water in the bathtub at her father’s home in New Mexico. Such has become the addiction to social networking that especially the young lose sleep, eat indifferently, compromise on their studies with a cascading effect on their careers, have little interaction with the family and very little actual social life; while being influenced by the unknowns they meet on the net.

Published in Analytics
Top

Friday's Newsletter with the best stories of the week.

Your email address: (required)