The health and beauty benefits of water are well known. However, we often forget to find time for regular water intake during the day. Aqualert is the first hydration reminder and tracking app. It helps you to keep a good water balance in your body by using drink reminders, and also tracks how much water you should drink.
This app is suitable for everyone and has great features:
- Thanks to regular notifications, you will be reminded to drink water every hour or two, or when you prefer.
- A water intake calculator helps you estimate the right amount of water for your gender, weight, and activity level.
- A graphical display tracks your hydration level and daily consumption.
- Charts and indicators let you know if your body is hydrated.
- Hydration notes establish a record of your water intake.
- Messages encourage you to drink more water: Why, when, and how
Evernote & Clear app are note-taking, to-do list, task-management apps. These apps let you keep notes, write out ideas, and create to-do lists. They help you to create and organize separate lists to manage daily tasks, get important reminders, and so on. Evernote is available for Android devices and Windows while Clear app is made for iOS and Mac gadgets.
It’s easy to lose focus in the digital world with so many distractions and possibilities. In order to stay on track and be more productive, we need to understand our daily habits, so that’s why the RescueTime app is quite useful. RescueTime monitors your digital activity to help you understand how much of your time is spent productively. You can adjust your settings to tell RescueTime which apps and online content are productive and which ones aren't. It is usable on every type of gadget.
Mint is a little powerhouse that allows you to keep track of all your financial activity in all your accounts: checking, savings, etc. Every transaction is automatically recorded and categorized. Mint makes notes about your spending patterns and creates a budget you can actually stick to, and see how you’re spending your money. Additionally, on the iPad, it generates graphs to give you visual representations of your finances. The app is password-protected, and there is a way to deactivate access from your phone through the Mint website. You can also get personalized tips and advice for maximizing your money every day. Mint is available for all types of gadgets.